Training for community groups: how to get funding for a community project, and how to publicise and manage your community project. See below for an example in Herefordshire.
- Social Media and Working Online
- Small Funds for Small Groups
SOCIAL MEDIA AND WORKING ONLINE
Getting the message out about your project and communicating with everyone doing it!
Working remotely is a theme in many of local projects and goes hand -in-hand with online publicity.
- A check-in of who you want to reach – and why this is important to know
- An overview of social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Scheduling posts
- Using a website and blog
- Keeping in touch with e newsletters
SMALL FUNDS FOR SMALL GROUPS
What do you want to do in your area – who will it benefit and is a lack of money stopping you?
As well as answering any questions you have, we will cover:
- Describing our aims – why it’s so important
- Grants available
- Matching our aims to grants
- Describing how, and for whom, our activities will have impact
The best funds, how to be clear about your group or organisation